Monday, October 24, 2005

Maple Flooring

from the Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association

Lumber Liquidators -- been hearing about this source for years, but reviews have always been mixed.

I'd love Brazilian Cherry, but they might be too dark for the kitchen. -- though with honey maple cabs, they just might work.

Other choices: the more environmentally friendly bamboo and cork

-- though I've heard negative reviews about bamboo and the quality of the wood after it "wears" for a while, and

-- and that cork emits some sort of strange smell....

more research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow stefoodie, Maple Flooring is great! I was doing a google blog search looking for marble table tops, never the less I learned a little something here. I'll be back soon to check you out again. bye now